Since inception, we have developed a proven track record of delivering dependable solutions to our clients. We always strive to ensure that our services are delivered on time and within budget, be it a complex engineering and project management or procurement of spare parts for a machinery.
Below are some of the projects and services we have executed over the years:
- Equipment and material procurement for the revamp of the Electrical, Mechanical and Process Systems for Eroton E & P’s Alakiri, Cawthorne Channel and Krakama Gas Plant / Flow Stations.
- EPIC of 2 Wellhead & 2 Master Control Panels for Addax Petroleum’s OML 123 offshore platforms.
- Equipment and material procurement for revamp of Electrical, Instrument, Mechanical, Gas Generator, Fire Pumps and Booster Compressor parts for PNG Gas Limited’s Egboama Gas Processing & Compression Plant.
- Project support for the Bonga FPSO Turnaround Maintenance (SNEPCO Bonga Field)
- Provided marine operations and local crew for the MV Lancelot Accommodation Vessel (FODE/SNEPCO).
- Recruitment & management of expatriate project personnel for Abiteye Non-Associated Gas Project (Cakasa/Chevron).
- Provision of Manpower and Management for the execution of EPCIC – 20-inch, 40 kilometre gas pipeline from Kolo Creek to Soku.
- Mobilization of project personnel for the EPC contract for the 64.5km x 48-inch. gas pipeline project for Obiafu/Obrikom–Oben (OB3) project.
- Equipment procurement for the replacement of damaged pump units at Umusadege Central Processing Facility (Midwestern Oil and Gas).
- Recruitment, mobilization and managing of complete rig crew for offshore drilling contract (FODE/AOS/Chevron).
- Provision of Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) Trucking Service
- Procurement and supply of Cortem Lamp to Total Upstream Nigeria.